Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
2 posts
12 visits

hi everyone. am jenny. i live in Raleigh with my brother and his wife. i have 2 girls ages

show starting post by Massah23
Show newest posts...
Look up "emergency financial assistance" in your area. Usually every State has Catholic Charities , Salvation Army and other such organizations which help out with rent and deposits. If you have no income ( and have children) you may be eligible for temporary State assistance welfare and food stamps until you can get on your feet. There are also Churches and other organizations that help in an emergency situation. Also if you are interested in continuing your education there are grants and scholarships that can help fund that. Look up "nontraditional grants too. Some of these "non traditional grants/scholarships' can be used to also pay for child care , transportation and other things while you are in school.
I hope the best for you and your little ones.
Talk to barbiecakes808